Sunday, January 2, 2011

DVD Jacket Artwork

I have been looking for some Thomas the Train artwork for my son's room as it is his favourite thing right now.  I could not find anything with Thomas so I decided to be resourceful.  I had these old frames from his nursery that he had grown out of.  I pulled the backing off and untaped the artwork that was in the frame.
This is currently his favourite movie...it has played in our house everyday since Christmas.  I used the extra cardboard jacket that came with the DVD to frame as artwork.  I simply cut the front of the jacket and taped it to the frame.
My son loves these in his room as they are his two favourite movies.  I like them because they took me 5 minutes to do, cost me nothing and I can change these up whenever he is into something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! Or if you prefer e-mail, send your comments/questions to northernnest@hotmail.com