Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Magazine Holder Update

My magazine holders in my work office are a great way for me to organize my various brochures, newsletters, booklets on various different topics on my bookshelf--however they were sooo ugly.  The holes in them didn't hide the papers very well. I purged each holder and created new subjects for the information I did not have a category for.
I decided to trade up my black ones for some larger cardboard ones we had a ton of in the office. You could also use cereal boxes and cut them into the appropriate shape.
I covered them with wrapping paper and scrapbooking tags both found at the dollar store and labeled them.  I liked them so much I made 10 of them since that is how many one role of wrapping paper could cover. 

This little improvement makes me happy and only cost me $2.00 :)

2 comments:

  1. They look great. I like that they can be custom made with whatever paper you choose. Thanks for linking to We're Organized Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Or if you prefer e-mail, send your comments/questions to northernnest@hotmail.com